Sunday, October 08, 2006

Grace Under Fire

Or should I say, Grace in fire? One thing I know for sure, is that grace is the key to understanding the whole Christian thing.
Jewish law, attaining Nirvana, solidarity for unity, whatever the moniker, working to attain the righteousness we're hungry for will never make it.

The only way to peace is through the finished work of Christ.

I just heard a girl singing. Her song had a phrase, that went something like this:
"I wish I was a girl with flowers in her hair", she related back to the year 1969.
Her song indicated that back then, there was something different than now.

Back then, it was still Grace that got you where you needed to go.

The only way
to run away
from the toil of today
is to say
Grace
and Peace, through our Lord, Yeshua Ha Meshiach

No comments: